Sunday, December 29, 2013

Hotter 'n a Johnny Cash wedding fever

So, according to the Guinness Book of World Records, the hottest pepper on Earth is now the Carolina Reaper, which at maximum tested 2 million Scoville units puts the Ghost pepper in the dust.

You can tell you have a Reaper right off, due to it's skin, which looks like it's boiling and by the handy Scorpion tail at the bottom. And probably, your hand is burning just holding it.

I
THE CHAMP

I'm not convinced yet this is something we should be crowing about though, since eating a fruit as evil looking as this ranks a person's stupidity units right up there with the greats.

That truth aside, I'll try one (1) of these things (of course) in my next pot of .44 Magnum, Firecracker Texas Chili and report back...soon as I'm out of intensive care.

No comments:

Post a Comment