Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Heeee's Baaaaaack!

Christmas is a time for introspection.

I've got a solidly earned, and proudly carried reputation for applying Conan's famous recipe for happiness to leftists of all stripes. If you know me, you know a lefty that hates me.

My previous blog, "Pair O' Dice" was recognized among many a lefty internet hidey-hole as a place well suited for the efforts of anarcho-hackers. I've continued that fine tradition with biting commentary on lefty blogs wide and far since POD's demise. Fact is, I think I hold the honor of most routinely censored commentator anywhere on lefty echo chambers.

But as another new year dawns, I see the simple amusement of rubbing a leftists' feral snout in their illogical rhetoric has had no effect outside the amusement of myself and several friends. We're in trouble, and trouble deep my friends.

I've followed wealth enhancement from barren wastelands of Minnesota to the green verdure and Waffle House goodness of South Carolina, and the company of so many fellow True Americans has rekindled the spirit of the fight in me.

However, this isn't POD II.

In future months, I'll be offering factually based information that can be used to create the backlash the hedonist, lefty hoard fears, but with more malevolent intent towards the agenda, and less mockery of, the left. I won't simply regurgitate a talking point without a sensible, verifiable source; if it's my opinion, I'll apply the appropriate disclaimer. Yeah, well, there might be a bit of cartoon fun too...all work and no play etc.

Bookmark me, I won't disappoint.

Page upgrades, graphics and links as I have time...my employer is paying me generously to produce marketable results, y'all haven't coughed up a buck ;-).

Merry Christmas to all!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks. We'll see how long I can keep going this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've twice come close to pulling my Typepad plug. I've twice come close to resuming Speed Gibson and maybe with your inspiration, I too will rejoin the fight. I'm off to California soon, including San Diego with its 3 light rail lines - Blue, Green, and Orange, all running in the red of course. That should provide some posts. So welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoyed your writing, and yes, you're going to have a lot to write about. I lived in Cali for almost 20 years, not enough gold on the planet to get me back there. I hope you have a better experience. Best wishes, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Curious.

    Will Sweftee reserect Life in the Dumpster? And will Ken Weener still look like a penis?

    Developing. Reed my blog!

    ReplyDelete